What is a Meal Plan?
Dining Dollars may be used at Twisted Taco, Subway, Starbucks or the POD Market to purchase a variety of items. Visit our location page for updated hours of operation.
Unused Dining Dollars expire at the end of each semester.
You may use 5 meal exchanges per week on the All Access plan at Starbucks, Subway or Twisted Taco for pre-selected combo options.
Option 1: Any Grande Beverage
Option 2: Any Tall Beverage + Any Pastry
6" Sub (Veggie, Tuna, Oven Roasted Chicken, Ham, Turkey Breast or Meatball Marinara) + Chips or Cookie + Regular Fountain Beverage
Option 1: Quesadilla + Chips & Salsa + Regular Fountain Beverage
Option 2: Chicken Tenders + French Fries + Regular Fountain Beverage
Option 3: 2 Tacos (Ground Beef, Chicken or Veggie) + Chips & Salsa + Regular Fountain Beverage
Meal Plan Benefits
With your meal plan, you receive many benefits and perks, including:
- Quality food made fresh by our culinary team, with a variety of menu options personalized the way you like
- Healthy choices available all across campus
- Special events with themed meals and exclusive offers for meal plan members
- Safe dine in or to go dining experience for each meal
Managing Your Plan
There are two ways you can check your Meal Swipes and Dining Dollars balance:
- On your receipt after a purchase at any dining location
- Visit the meal plan office: Alma Upshaw Dining – double doors by the faculty/staff lounge
Dining Dollars running low? No problem! Add more Dining Dollars now!